let me tell you mine..
Hi, I'm Laura! Originally from Chicago, I moved to Seattle with my husband in 2014. We now have 2 kids, and a couple of cats.
My oldest is autistic, and I have ADHD. So neurodiversity definitely runs in my family. During my 2nd pregnancy, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Life can be a mess, I get it.
I’m also the knitting, singing, staying up too late, reading, watching nerdy tv shows, playing board games kind of person. I want to be seen completely as myself and I hope you do too.
I also hire a documentary photographer to take photos of my family every year. Here is what I want to do for you:
- Capture YOUR everyday family moments before they are gone. For me they are:
- the way my son takes a running leap before giving me a huge hug
- making smoothies to get those veggies in
- holding my daughter's hand as she tries to walk straight into Puget Sound
- playing in the backyard
- what are they for you?
- Get the photographer of your family INTO the pictures. Not just the family portrait, but the whole family story.
- Give you the memory of exactly who you are at this moment in life. Nothing phony. Not putting on a show. Just honoring the family you created and your moments of authentic connection.